This notice is to confirm that the Bassingham Bridge Club AGM will be held on Thursday 27th April 2024 at 6.30pm (prompt) at Hammond Hall, Bassingham. The Agenda for the meeting is laid out below
BASSINGHAM BRIDGE CLUB
Annual General Meeting held at Hammond Hall , Bassingham on Thursday 27th April 2023
- Acceptance of previous minutes – circulated via web site
- Matters Arising
- Treasurer’s Report – Acceptance of Accounts 2022/23
- Chair’s report for 2022/23
- Election of officers for 2023/24; Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer
- Election of two (2) Committee Members for 2023/24
- Election Of Auditor and vote of thanks for current incumbent.
- Alteration of Clause 8 of the constitution ; Clarification on procedure for Notices. From “ All Notices of General Meetings may be handed to members, but for Special Genera Meetings any notices remaining after the first class or club night will be posted” to “ All notices for General meetings will be communicated to members by e-mail/blog,”
Proposed by Jim Wallace; seconded by Pat Haslam
- The Roy Hughes Memorial Charity Bridge Day; Proposed date Friday 1st September 2023; members views
- Introduction of Bridgemates; members views.
- Proposed Date of Next AGM ( 25th April 2024) and Annual Dinner (26th April 2024)